Forget the nightmare of working with those messy and complicated kitchen faucets, and experience a whole new level of convenience with our touchless kitchen faucets! Purchase now and let our touchless faucet make work simpler for you.
The newest, innovative, and aesthetic sensor kitchen faucet introduces the smartest, safest, and most convenient way of washing and cleaning. Powered with its best feature- motion sensor activation, you can easily and effortlessly finish your chores right away!
Its touchless activation is especially beneficial now more than ever, as it would surely come in handy to minimize the spread of viruses and bacteria.
Touchless kitchen faucets are built with only the best and quality materials guaranteeing their longevity. Plus, it exhibits a futuristic style that would surely be perfect for your plans of a condo kitchen remodel or starting that ideal dream kitchen.
Planning on starting your kitchen’s ideal style and theme? Get your kitchen planners ready and make sure to include our touchless kitchen faucet. Sophisticated and versatile in its own way, here are some suggestions for an effective touchless faucet application.
Type: Touchless sensor faucet, Hands-free faucet
Color: single standard color – silver
Features: sensor activated, with LED light indicator, waterfall water flow type, adjustable temperature,
LED light indicator: Red-Hot, Green-Warm, Blue-Cold
Flow rate: 8L / min
Sensing distance: 15 cm
Installation type: single hole installation (G ½ inches), stand-mounted
Power source: 4 AA batteries (NOT included in package)
Materials: brass body, chrome finishing, solenoid valve
Faucet Height: 5.7 inches (145mm)
Spout Height: 4.3 inches (110mm)
Spout Reach: 3.4 inches (87mm)
1x faucet (main), 1x control box or battery box, 1x temperature valve, 1x G ½ main hose, 3 washers, 1x User manual, mounting accessories
Note: hot and cold water inlet hoses and batteries are NOT included
Shipping, Returns, Warranty
- We accept payments through Paypal, or credit cards
- Payments must be done within 3 days of order. If you are unable to checkout because of a system problem, wait for a few minutes and retry.
- We ship worldwide (Except for some countries, APO, & FPO)
- Provide your correct shipping address.
- Once the shipping address is confirmed and payment is done, we will start processing your orders for shipping. Shipping time varies depending on the courier, and may change due to weekends and holidays.
- If you have not received your order/s within 30 days, contact us immediately so we can resolve the issue and connect with the shipping courier as soon as possible.
- We will replace your order once we have verified that all returned items are in good condition and in the original packaging. You must also provide us information on your order’s tracking number, purchase order, and reason for return.
- We will do a complete refund for payment once we have verified cancellation or if all returned items are complete and in good condition. You must also provide us information on your order’s tracking number, purchase order, and reason for return or cancellation.
- Shipping fee for product replacement will be shouldered by both seller and buyer.
- Our touchless kitchen faucet with LED light comes with a 1-year warranty (excluding damaged or overused products), while accessories comes with a 3-month warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Touchless Kitchen Faucet?
Touchless faucets or hands-free faucets are literally faucets that function without even touching or turning any valves. Instead, it uses a type of sensor that detects your hand, an object or motion, depending on the faucet’s build.
If you are new to this type of faucet fixture, you can read this interesting and comprehensive guide on everything you need to know about touchless kitchen faucets.
How Do Touchless Kitchen Faucets Work?
How To Install a Touchless Kitchen Faucet?
- Place faucet
Simply insert the faucet body in the prepared installation hole.
- Secure faucet
From below, place the nut and mounting accessories to tighten and secure (with a screwdriver or wrench) the faucet in place.
- Connect hoses
Connect one end of the main hose to the faucet body and the other end to the control box. Also, connect both hot and cold water inlet pipes to the control box as well. Place one each washer along the openings of each hose.
- Install control or battery box
Now that you have connected all houses to the control box, secure the control box in a secured and accessible area near the sink.
Place 4 AA batteries
- Install temperature valve
Attach and secure the temperature valve to the control box. See to it that the valve is installed correctly and securely.
- Plug data cables
Connect the data cable (which is pre connected to the faucet body) to the slit found in the battery box
- Connect to main water supply
Turn on the main water supply and connect through the inlet hoses. Test if it is working properly and check the faucet’s functionality, sensor activation, and temperature mixers.
Are Touchless Kitchen Faucets Reliable?
Where To Buy Touchless Kitchen Faucet?
You can purchase touchless kitchen faucets in our shop, along with other varieties of faucets and other products for your home renovation.
Do Touchless Faucets Need Electricity?
Things To Consider When Selecting A Touchless Faucet For Your Kitchen Or Bathroom
Touchless faucets are products of innovation, so make sure to browse and research every model and type there is, in order to pick the best from the rest.
Touchless faucets may all sound the same, but some actually differ in sensitivity, sensor distance, and number of sensors. So, make sure to research thoroughly before getting that specific faucet.
- Power and water source
Do you prefer faucets that are electricity powered, battery powered, or both electric and battery powered? Is there a continuous water source in your home? Check the availability of your resources beforehand so nothing goes to waste.
- Quality build
Brass is ideally a solid bet for faucet fixtures, but sometimes quality materials cost more. Fortunately, there are alternative good options such as stainless steel and zinc alloys that are still within the budget.
All faucets are built differently, so prepare beforehand and make sure that your mounting holes and desks match with the touchless faucet you are planning to buy.
For any inquiries please contact us!
We’re always happy to listen.
- 3D Brick Stone Self Adhesive Wall Tile by V***a
- Waterfall Shower Head, 8-16", Rain Shower by E***o
- High Pressure Shower Head Handheld 300 Holes Water Saving by Nick Garcia
Improve your bathroom experience with the help of our services! We will help you plan out your bath remodeling from the color of your walls, finishing to use and even to the shower heads and faucets to utilize. Drop us a message!
There are no reviews yet.