Shower panels are basically extremely large shower heads. They are a literal panel with many shower heads and body sprayers built into the surface of the panel that replaces your regular shower head.
The best thing about the shower panel system is: you don’t have to tear out the existing tile or plumbing. All you have to do is connect the pipes, fasten it to the wall, and you are good to go!
- Brand new
- Reliable solid brass constructon.
- Swivel ball joint adjust suit your need
- Feature: Wall Mount
- Style: Contemporary
- Finish: Nickel Brushed
- Shower Head: Rainfall
- Number of Handles: Single Handle
- Valve Type: Ceramic Valve
- Faucet Body Material: Brass
- Faucet Spout Material: Brass
- Easy to install
- Drip Free Ceramic disc cartridge for smooth and long lasting operation.
- Complete with hot and cold water hoses & standard accessories.
- Comes with 24 months manufacture warranty
- 1-pc Hand shower
- Shower head
- Panel frame
- Adjustable jets
- Comes with a built-in mixer diverter for flow and thermostatic anti scalding device.
- Connection base to handheld shower hose
- Tub spout
- Valve Type: Ceramic Valve
- For smooth and long lasting operation, it comes with a drip-free ceramic disc cartridge
- With HOT and COLD options and with complete hoses & accessories
- Comes with 2-Year manufacturer warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is a shower panel?
Shower panel cost ranges from ₱5,000 to ₱18,000 (~ USD$100 to $360).
The higher the price point, the better quality and experience. Lower priced shower panels are usually simple and basic design. However, they still have the rainfall showerhead and the massage jets – just as a lower quality.
In the same way, higher priced shower panels would also have the accessories but with better more luxuriant quality and design. Some would have more massage jets, a waterfall shower, and others a cut above accessories and experience.
How to install shower panel?
As long as you know the basics of plumbing, installing a shower panel is pretty easy and simple.
All you have to do is:
- Connect the showerheads to the panel
- Connect your water supply line to the shower panel inlet
- Fasten the entire shower panel to the wall by drilling holes in the wall (where you will position the panel inside your bathroom).
But most importantly, don’t forget to read the product guide. And that is basically how you install a shower panel
Have a better bathroom experience with the help of our services! We offer bathroom renovation services at an affordable rate. Drop us a message!
Looks nice though we still can’t install it
The column arrived a little damaged so the store made a refund of part of the cost, the column is very nice, we already put it and it works very well thanks to the seller
The product is no regret! Really love this shower. worth the money and its very easy to install too