This sea glass backsplash leaves an eye-catching and mesmerizing impression to anyone at first glance. A radiant style with its combination of colors with an iconic touch of a brilliant blue color to give any room an enchanting effect. Spend for an entire interior renovation without any hassle or worry of your planned budget. Spend less while giving your home a fashionable yet simple decor
Kitchen and bathroom renovations can be quite heavy on the budget but don’t fret, these sea glass backsplashes are just the way to go. They are durable, fashionable, and yet budget-friendly for your interior renovation plans. It mimics real hard tiles while being much more inexpensive.Your overall cost will significantly drop as they will not require any other tools or materials.
Its design does wonders for giving a sophisticated flair to your home, it especially adds visual interest and illuminates any reflected light that enters through your windows. Its distinct design will easily enhance your home for any upcoming new house constructions you would have in mind.For just an alternative choice of a hard tile, these backsplashes are of exceptional value that work well even if they are inexpensive. They give just as much eye-catching effects from beginning to the end. Glass tiles work well as a classic choice that will make sure that your homes flare will look fashionable almost forever.
Whether you plan for any interior renovations, it is needless to say it will cost you time. But with the use of beach glass tile backsplash, it takes you less time to give your home a new makeover. Simple to install, just peel it off then stick, and just like it’s installation, cleaning up its aftermess will barely be any hassle. Give your home a little TLC without spending more time than you needed.
Remodel your kitchen into something more visually interesting through the help of these backsplashes, they are durable, sanitary and just what you need to make your kitchen more vibrant and lively.
Turn your personal space into something you have always dreamt of. Customize and design your room with these sea glass backsplashes and in the end you’ll get to feel the quality of an instant improvement for your room.
Material: Glass Marble Stone
Sheet Size: 300x300mm/12×12 inches
Usage: High quality glass marble mosaic perfect for Wall/ Bathroom Shower/Bedroom wall/Kitchen backsplash/Living room/Fireplace background wall art decoration.
- Water Resistant
Frequently Asked Questions
Backsplashes should go behind the stove to give your wall some protection besides from it being a decorative piece, it saves you the headache from a messy cleaning job. It protects your wall from grease and the splatter from cooking, although do not worry as your tile backsplashes are heat-resistant and any grease splattered into the wall will be an easy clean up with the right grouting choices.
- Glass backsplash
- Tile adhesive
- Bag of grout
- Grout sealer
- Sander tool
- Tile trout
- Pointed trowel
- Smaller trowel
- Measuring tape
- Grout float
- Glass Tile cutter/
- Wet saw
- Grout mixer
- Make sure to sand your walls from any uneven textures before applying any tiles, the goal is to prep a flat surface for your backsplash tiles. Remove all socket covers and loosen them up before starting the process.
- You can start out by laying out your tiles and determine how many you may need
- Next is to cut your glass tiles into your required width and length.
- Afterwards, apply your tile adhesive before installing your backsplash, use your trowel to make sure that the excess of tile adhesive is scraped off for a better even coat.
- Once you have set your tile adhesive, install your tiles and be as meticulous as you want so your tiles are put into their proper place for a better outcome.
- You can then use a flat board and push it up against the tiles while using a hammer so the tiles are tapped tight into the adhesive.
- Before the adhesive dries, grab a wet sponge and wipe off the adhesive from the front.
- If you are at a point where you need to cut around a switch, you can lay out the back of your tile and measure the area that you would need to cut out with the use of your tile cutter and scissors and then install.
- After you have installed all your tiles, mix your grout together and apply it straight onto the surface to fill in the gaps.
- After applying your grout, grab a sponge and wash off the excess grout to get rid of its white haze. Once you have cleaned up, you can put your electric outlets back together and enjoy the view of your stylized kitchen.
For any inquiries please contact us!
We’re always happy to listen.