Breathe air at its highest quality free from allergens and pollutants. Keep your family safer from Coronavirus with this portable air purifier.
Air purifiers can freshen stale air, lowering the risk of health problems caused by indoor pollution. Unfiltered air can cause respiratory infections, neurological disorders, or worsen asthma symptoms. This air purifier removes many sorts of indoor air contaminants, therefore keeping you healthy.
- This compact air purifier is perfect for a small area of less than 10 m2 like your car, small bedroom, office, pet room, studio.
- With a 3-in-1 HEPA Air Purifier, the air pollution of PM 2.5 and particles of less than 0.3-microns may be efficiently removed.
- With activated carbon, hazardous gasses like formaldehyde may be efficiently removed and air can refresh around you without ozone, filtering 99.97 percent dust, pollen, cigarette smoke and scents, poison mites, mold spores and hair from pet dander.
- The filter has to be replaced every six months and thereafter no longer used since it affects the efficiency of the machine.
- Brand Name: TINME
- Air Volume: 50m³/h
- Power (W): 5w
- Voltage (V): 5V
- Certification: CE
- Capacity (CFM): mini zone
- Application area: <10㎡
- Installation: Portable
- Formaldehyde Removal Rate: 99%
- Type: Activated Carbon Air Filter
- Power Source: USB
- Benzene Removal Rate: 99.00%
- Noise: ≤20dB
- Anion Density: 3000000pcs/m³
- Application: 3-8m³
- Wind Speed: Standard
- Oxygen Supply: Below 1L/min
- Usage Condition: Car and home dual-use
- Power Supply: USB
- Power source: USB Plugin
- Extra Features:
- Atmosphere Light
- Low noise for night use
- Quick Effect
- Triple Purification
Frequently Asked Questions
- Near the sides of the walls
- Near your fridge
- Beside a doorway leading into an open space
- Close to your dresser
- Opposite corner of where the TV is
Below are some things to consider when purchasing an air purifier:
- Calculate the room size where the air cleaner will be used.
- Select an air purifier for the room with sufficient high CADR.
- Choose the kind of filter to which certain pollutants should be given particular attention.
- Avoid cleaners contributing to air pollution indoors. Air purifiers generating ozone should at all costs be avoided.
- Do you have special demands such as removal of pet dander and smoking residues?
- Compare the ratings for CADR.
- Buy HEPA filter technology equipment.
- Get the lowest possible noise level of a purifier.
- Take account of substitution and maintenance costs for filters.
For any inquiries please contact us!
We’re always happy to listen.