Tired of doing your chores the hard and repetitive way? LED pull down kitchen faucets are highly convenient and versatile, designed for a comfortable and cleaner way of washing dishes, offering you the best results in an easier and faster way!
If you are looking for a new faucet or planning to upgrade your current faucet, LED pull down kitchen faucet is the perfect one for you. Best known for its versatility and top quality features, these high end kitchen sink faucets are always a top choice for commercial, professional and even personal home use.
A pull down kitchen faucet is everything that you are looking for. Not to mention, its superior build and long lasting quality that comes with an affordable price to pay.
Our kitchen faucet with color changing led light does not only result in a convenient temperature indicator, but it also gives off a bright and colorful aesthetic look that is perfect to brighten up your kitchen.
If you are looking for this type of commercial kitchen faucets, then you might as well be planning on starting a business or turning your kitchen into one of those modern and professional-looking styles. If yes, then you’re at the right place!
We can help your dream kitchen renovation possible with the help of ARCGO General Engineering. With that said, here are some application suggestions to spark some ideas for your renovation or business we can help with.
Brand & Model: Rozin MF228
Type: Spring-coil faucet, pull down, dual water outlet type
Materials: Brass interior, ceramic valve core, ABS Plastic sprayer head, Black matte/ preferred color finishing
Installation type: Single hole, Deck Mounted
Features: 360° swivel spout, stream & spray mode, cold & hot temperature, LED temperature indicator
Warranty: 2 Years
1x faucet body, 2x water inlet pipe, mounting accessories
Shipping, Returns, Warranty
- Provide your correct and complete shipping address for a fast and convenient transaction.
- We usually ship out orders after 1 working day, as long as payment was received the previous day before 17:00.
- Delivery of orders usually takes 5-7 working days, depending on courier, location, or any changes in the situation.
- Our shipping couriers include: DHL, EMS, Fedex, and others depending on your country.
- We ship worldwide. However, if you cannot see your country on the list, contact us so we can provide guidance to you.
- We provide free shipping to all countries in Asia. See shipping cost details to check your country’s shipping cost.
Returns & Warranty period:
- Warranty: Product comes with a 2-year warranty period, which starts from the shipment date
- For product/s replacement or payment refund, contact our customer service immediately and provide details regarding your concern.
- Buyers are responsible for all return shipment costs and fees
Buyers can file for a product replacement under the following conditions only:
- Defective or Wrong product/s: must be within the 2-year warranty period
- Not Defective product/s: must be within 14 days after receiving (with a charge of 10% restocking fee)
Pictures from Our Customers
Frequently Asked Questions
Notes before Installing:
- Check and prepare the installation hole and mounting desk
- Prepare the tools and materials you might be using for installation: Screwdriver, Wrench, sealant or putty
- Step 1: Insert and secure both hot and cold water inlet pipes to the faucet body.
- Step 2: Insert the mounting accessories to both inlet pipes and secure it in place, so it stays with the faucet body.
Product usually comes pre-assembled in this area. If not, insert the mounting accessories in this order, thick rubber gasket, thin rubber gasket, and bolt & nut/ screw.
- Step 3: Tighten the bolt & nut/ screw, or whatever securing accessory it has with the appropriate tool.
- Step 4: After assembling and securing all pipes and accessories, install the fully assembled faucet body to the prepared deck. Connect both water inlet pipes to the main water supply, and test its functionality afterwards.
Here is a video guide on installing a pull down kitchen faucet type.