Go on a trip, off the grid, with unlimited electricity without all the noise and heavyweight you get from a generator and all the pricey, bulky, and spacious conventional solar panels. Enjoy the serenity and tranquility with the 100W or 200W Flexible Solar Panel.
Flexible solar panels are made of ultra-thin silicon wafers that are engineered to collect solar energy. In contrast to traditional heavy and bulky solar panels, flexible solar panels only have a thickness of a few micrometers.
They are lightweight and may easily fit into areas that are not possible with traditional solar panels. For example, if your home fails the roof test for solar shingles or panels installation due to structural concerns, you may always choose ultra-thin flexible solar cells.
Compared to normal solar panels, the cost of installing flexible solar panels is far cheaper since they are less work and lightweight, and easy to carry.
You can use 200-watt flexible solar panels on your tent as power banks. You can also roll and store them safely when not in use. (It is also known as camping solar panels.)
A long journey in an RV
For outings via boat/fishing/yacht
Ditch the generator and with a 200w flexible solar panel kit, allow the fish to be lured by you in the calm of your area without noise.
Backup of daily electricity
Are you on the road, maybe off the grid, always worried over your mobile phone losing charge? Instead, you can attach a 100-watt flexible solar panel to the roof of your vehicle and use it as a stylish, eco-friendly power bank.
Brand Name: xinpuguang
Foldable Solar Panel: No
Number of Panels: 2
Flexible Solar Panel: Yes
Type: Solar Panel
Nominal Capacity: 100 Watt / 200 Watt
Model Number: 100w solar panel / 100w solar kit / 200w solar panel /200w solar system
Number of Cells: 32pcs
Material: Monocrystalline Silicon
Max. Power: 100w , 200w
100W solar panel solar cell: Max. Power: 16V 6.25 A
Solar panel 200w: Max. Power: 16V 12 A / 32V 6.25A
200W solar panel system: Connect 12v or 24v battery
100W solar panel system: Connect 12v battery
features 1: solar panel portable
features 2: Semi-flexible solar panels
Category 1: photovoltaic panel
Category 2: solar cell DIY
Category 3: solar battery charger
Parts of Our Solar Panel Kit
100w Solar Panel
- Maximum power(Pmax) 100W
- Maximum system voltage 700V DC
- Open circuit voltage(Voc) 19.2V
- Short circuit current(Isc) 6.87A
- Maximum power voltage(Vmp) 16V
- Maximum power current(Imp) 6.25A
- Number of cells 32pcs
- Weight 1.8KG
- Size 1050*540*3 mm
- Operating temperature(NOCT) 45 +/- 2 Celsius system
12v/ 24v Controller
- Rated Voltage: 12V 24V
- Auto Application: solar system
- Controller Rated Current : 10AMax
- PV Voltage: 50V Max.
- PV input Power: 130W (12V) 260W(24V)
1 set 3 meters cable with PV Connector (2.5mm2)
1 set 3 meters m cable with Alligator clip (2.5mm2)
1 set 2 in 1 Adapter
- 1 pcs 100 watts flexible solar panel
- 1 pcs 12v/24v/10A controller
- 1 set 3 meter cable with pv connector (2.5mm2)
- 1 set 3 meter cable with Alligator clip (2.5mm2)
- 2 pcs 100 watts flexible solar panel
- 1 pcs 12v/24v/20A controller
- 1 set 3 meters cable with pv connector(2.5mm2)
- 1 set 3 meters cable with Alligator clip(2.5mm2)
- 1 set 2 in 1 Adapter
- 1 pcs 100 watts flexible solar panel
- 1 pcs 12v/24v/20A controller
- Before you proceed, make sure your battery has appropriate voltage for the controller to detect the battery type.
- To minimize energy loss, the battery cable should be as short as possible .
- The regulator is not compatible for nickel-metal hydride, lithium ions, or other batteries, but only for lead-acid batteries such as OPEN, AGM, and GEL.
- The charge regulator is specifically suited for controlling solar panels. Connecting another charging source to the charge regulator should not be a good idea.
How to Setup Our Solar Panel?
- You could use Velcro. First, place commercial-grade velcro sticky tape on the roof edge. Then attach your panels through the adhesive to the top.
- Alternatively, you may use 3M VHB sticky tape. Apply it by preparing the surface, adding tape, and applying pressure. To remove the tape, you’ll need an oscillating tool.
- Finally, you might try screwing the panels down. The rivets on the borders of the panels allow them, like rigid solar panels, to be screwed directly into the roof.
- The zipper system, grumbers, and honeycomb panel frames in PVC are other ways used to install flexible solar panels on your own. These approaches are not often used but offer other possibilities for installing your panels.
- When installing your flexible solar panel, always remember to check the roof for damage, measure the roof space, do a quick draft, and fix and clean the mounting Hardware.
- When planning on constructing a house, or having a renovation, and you desire to have a lower electric bill and have a solar system instead, you can plan to fit it into your design
Shipping, Returns, Warranty
Ships to all countries from China, United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Russian Federation, France Ukraine, and Belgium with a 1-year warranty.
Pictures from Our Customers
Frequently Asked Questions
The main advantage of flexible panels is their flexibility to accommodate different types of solar installations. For example, if your roof is unable to support the heavyweight of traditional solar panels due to structural issues, lightweight flexible panels such as thin film may be a fantastic alternative that will not jeopardize the structural integrity of your home. Flexible panels can be shaped to fit the surface on which they are installed.
The installation costs of your solar panel may be reduced financially by flexible panels. The installation of flexible/thin-film, panels is more easier and portable than conventional panels which can be large and heavy and which need hefty roof installation methods.
An RV/van solar system might be a fantastic choice if you spend a lot of your time camping or traveling. Furthermore, you may move as far away from the grid without worrying about electricity as you desire. In addition, solar panels give you a calm and quiet environment, unlike very noisy generators. While your vehicle does not have the same area as a home roof for installing a solar panel, you may still optimize it. How? a 200w flexible solar panel 12v system should be available.
Here is a quick checklist when installing a solar panel system on your RV roof:
- Calculate your power demands
- How many panels to power your RV?
- Know your budget
Things you need :
- Solar panels
- Batteries and monitor
- Solar charge controllers
Steps to do:
- Check the roof for damage
- Measure the roof space
- Do a quick draft
- Fix the mounting Hardware
- Mount the panels
- Connect the cables to the charge controller
- Make a series (link all mounted solar panels)
For more information, check out:
When mounting your flexible solar panel on your home roof, there are 3 ways of doing it- Velcro sticky tape, 3M VHB sticky tape, and screwing and tying it down. Read more as mentioned above.
For any inquiries please contact us!
We’re always happy to listen.